Friday, August 27, 2004

Memo to PM: Trim your eyebrows for the youth vote!

TAHINIWORLD® IS PROUD TO PRESENT MR DANSWAMITHINGY WITH THE FIRST INAUGURAL

LETTUCE OF THE WEEK

You win a free atom! It will be sent to you via Swazilands-newimproved-ExpressPostTelexSystem. Have fun with your Particles of Sub Atomic Particles (PASAP). Dont forget to give the kiddies a go, theyre more excited about it than you!

From: dan@p…
Subject: Policy question
Date: 27 August 2004 16:04:08 GMT+10:00
To: john.howard.mp@aph.gov.au

Hi Johnny,

I support your policy of spam. I think there should be more of it. Could you please send me some more spam.
I think the fact you’re paying your son to further the spam cause, and the mighty Libs, is an ingenius killing of two birds with one stone.

Let me know anything I can do to help the cause of spam. Perhaps a new organisation ‘Spammers For A Comfortable Life.’

Yours Sincerely,

Dan.
----------------------------------

Ps. Say hi to the queen for me.
Pps. Good luck in the polls!
Ppps. I know a good hairdresser I can recommend.
Pppps. Have you tried spam with cranberry jam? I recommend it!

1 Comments:

At 23 October 2005 at 9:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a christmas gift site/blog. It pretty much covers gift ideas for christmas related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home